Sunday, February 26, 2012

Better Health in 90 Days


Notice a name change?  Marcy, at Bought With a Price, realized that while some are trying to lose weight for others the goal is actually to live in better health.  For me, the two should go hand-in-hand.  Losing weight = Healthier me.  However, the name change does make me feel like I don't have to go AWOL if I have a bad week.  Yeah - did you miss my post last week?  Valentine's chocolate and sweet treats resulted in a 1.5 lb gain.  Thankfully, this week, I was able to reverse that gain.


So here's the less than impressive weight loss recap...
Lost 14 lbs in Dec. - Jan. prior to the challenge
Week 1 - lost 2 lbs.
Week 2 - no loss
Week 3 - gained 1.5 lbs.
Week 4 - lost 1.5 lbs.

I'm looking at a little less than 2 months left in the challenge.  My goal is still attainable, but I better get busy if I intend to succeed. 

With the name change/shift in thinking... rather than re-list my prior 3 goals, I'm going to add a new one.  A few weeks back, I nabbed Lysa TerKeurst's Made to Crave on the Bargain Books shelf for $6 at LifeWay.  I've heard wonderful things about it, so it's my book to read for the week.   



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Made to Crave. I'm glad you mentioned. I need to read it again.

Valentine's week did a number on me as well. Good for you for getting back on track.

Let's do this!